Revised May 7, 2017
Protecting Member Privacy
Zabutnyy Dance Company is committed to maintain the security, confidentiality and accuracy of all personal information we collect.
Why Zabutnyy Dance Company Collects Information
Zabutnyy Dance Company obtains information from Members and non-Member customers for a number of purposes including:
• Establishing your identification
• Verifying your eligibility for benefits, products and services
• Providing benefits, products and services
• Informing you of other benefits, products and services
• Communicating with you regarding Zabutnyy Dance Company’s activities
• Understanding your needs and preferences
• Internally, to compile statistics
Collecting Personal Information
Zabutnyy Dance Company will limit the collection and use of information about visitors and prospects to only that which is necessary to administer its business, provide superior service and offer opportunities, which Zabutnyy Dance Company feels, will be of interest to them.
Either before or when we collect personal information, Zabutnyy Dance Company will explain what that information will be used for and will ask for your consent for it to be used in those ways, subject to a few specific exceptions:
• Where the use or disclosure is clearly in the interests of the individual, and where consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
• To avoid compromising information availability or accuracy and, if reasonable, to investigate a breach of an agreement or law
• Where the information is considered to be in the public domain
• To collect a debt owed to Zabutnyy Dance Company
• In cases of emergency
• As otherwise permitted or required by law
Zabutnyy Dance Company will not collect information beyond what is relevant to the benefits, products and services we provide; we will not use personal information beyond what you have agreed to.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Zabutnyy Dance Company will not share personal information without the individual’s consent. When Zabutnyy Dance Company discloses information to a third party it is on a confidential basis, with agreements in place to ensure that the third party handles this information securely and uses it only for the purposes for which it has been authorized.
Zabutnyy Dance Company will not sell, lease, rent or give individual-specific information to non-partners or entities that are not affiliated with Zabutnyy Dance Company.
Zabutnyy Dance Company will only use individual demographic, psychographic and lifestyle information for analytical and targeting purposes. This information will not be communicated directly to Members or non-Members in any written or verbal contacts.
Zabutnyy Dance Company will document these requests in their systems.
If your consent is withdrawn, this may restrict our ability to serve you and we may not be able to provide you with all of our benefits, products and services.
Protecting Personal Information
Zabutnyy Dance Company will ensure that the security of information held in its possession will be at a level equal to or greater than what is required by all privacy laws, internal and organizational policies, and other standards that may be applicable.
Zabutnyy Dance Company will maintain information according to internal and association security standards and policies.
Zabutnyy Dance Company will provide easy procedures for its visitors to view information held by Zabutnyy Dance Company and to report and quickly remedy inaccurate information. There are certain situations where Zabutnyy Dance Company may not provide an individual access to their personal information. Examples include:
• When the information is prohibitively costly to provide
• When the information contains references to other individuals
• When the information cannot be disclosed for legal, security or commercial propriety reasons
• When the information is subject to solicitor-client or litigation privilege
Zabutnyy Dance Company
ATTN: Serhij & Liana Zabutnyy
134 13th Avenue East